Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bengals WR Ochocinco may try snake wrangling

Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco may add snake wrangling to his list of offseason activities.

Following an interview in which team owner Mike Brown joked that snake wrangling may by Ochocino's next move, the wideout later tweeted that he plans to do exactly that.

"I've partnered with Snake Jungle to go out and become the first black #SnakeWrangler. Thanks to my owner Mike Brown for the great idea," he said.

He later added: "I'm going to be a #SnakeWrangler, I got the awesome idea from my owner, catching a Black Mamba and a King Cobra #EPIC. Does anyone know these snakes I'm gonna catch, Taipan, Blue Krait, Eastern Brown Snake, Rattle Snake and the Death Adder."

Ochocinco has been busy this offseason, as he has already tried out for a professional soccer team and rode a bull.

 

Emmanuelle Chriqui Anna Faris Lil Kim Kelly Ripa Yvonne Strzechowski

No comments:

Post a Comment