Monday, July 4, 2011

Ochocinco races fast and bashes his coach

Chad Ochocinco had a busy day on Thursday, first going for a ride with a NASCAR superstar, then talking about his future in the NFL on the radio.

The day began at the Atlanta Motor Speedway, where Ochocinco hitched a ride with NASCAR driver Jeff Burton. According to The Associated Press, Burton reached speeds of 150 to 160 miles per hour with the receiver on board.

"I asked him to let loose," Ochocinco said, according to AP. "Please don't waste my time. Step on the gas."

Also on Thursday, Ochocinco appeared on 790-AM "The Zone" in Atlanta. According to SportsRadioInterviews.com, Ochocinco said on the subject of QB Carson Palmer, who wants out of Cincinnati, "I haven't talked to him, but he's not playing. He's not playing. When someone goes out of character like that, especially a white guy with red hair that grows a random beard? When he says he's going to do something he's going to do it. He's not playing."

Ochocinco was then asked about Lewis, who has taken some shots at the receiver this offseason.

"Hopefully Marvin is doing this maybe to help me out," Ochocinco said, per SportsRadioInterviews.com. "Maybe he is trying to cause some friction between himself and me. Maybe he doesn't like me for real. He doesn't like me, well I don't like him either. Maybe he's doing this to help the situation out. Maybe he's trying to do this to show Mike Brown I don't think I can coincide with Chad, but dammit I can't coincide with him either and if he really feels that way when I see him I'm going to whoop his ass.

The way we see it

It's been a hectic offseason for Ochocinco, and Thursday was no different. He has one year left on his contract, and it's possible the Bengals could look to move on without him, especially after drafting A.J. Green.

As for what he's going to do until the league year begins, Ochocinco told the AP he soon plans to wrestle an alligator in Florida.

 

Nelly Furtado Leeann Tweeden Bali Rodriguez Izabella Miko Cameron Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment